Torrens Legal industry knowledge and experience is guaranteed when providing advice on a diverse range of legal issues involved in property investment, sales, development and construction.
Our Property services include:
- Contracts, land use and loan documents:
- Preparation of land use and control documents such as easements, restrictive covenants and notifications.
- Drafting and providing advice on loan, mortgage, guarantees and caveat documents.
- Contract of sale preparation and review (residential, industrial, vacant and retail properties including off the plan sales contracts for strata title and green-field developments).
- Development matters:
- Legal due diligence.
- Assisting with planning approvals and meeting conditions imposed by approvals.
- Preparation and review of development agreements, joint venture agreements and commercial contracts.
- Strata title advice and document preparation including management statements.
- Providing advice and preparation of scheme documents relating to tourism resorts and serviced apartment projects including management rights schemes.
- Subdivision advice and document preparation and registration.
- Preparation and review of building contracts.
- Leasing matters:
- Negotiation, preparation and review of leases (commercial, retail shop, industrial, agricultural, tourism and vacant land).
- Preparation and review of assignment, extension/renewal, surrender and variation of lease documents.
- Providing advice on and preparing documents for subletting matters.
- Registration and protection of leasehold interests.
- Advising of potential defaults and preparation of notices of default.
- Settlements and Conveyancing:
- Conveyancing and settlement services for all types of property or business transactions including acting for developers on subdivision projects.
- Preparation and registration of Landgate documents including applications for missing titles, deceased estates, family transfers, change of name applications and subdivision applications.
- Transfer duty advice